Can you say OVERTIRED!!
After a fun afternoon at the playground with some friends we came home to eat dinner. Paige was pretty unhappy but I stuck her in the highchair anyways to give her a little food before her milk. After eating a quick dinner I got her in her pjs and put her on the floor so she could drink her bottle (something the doctor told me NOT to do because it can cause ear infections but who has time to sit and give a bottle at 5:30 when they have a toddler to deal with!) Anyways, I was in the kitchen making dinner for Cailyn when we both looked at each other and said Paige seems really quiet over there. We walk over and who is alseep in the middle of the floor at 5:30 but Paigey-Waigey! I couldn't even believe it, she has never fallen asleep like that. Let's hope she sleeps through the night!
No comments:
Post a Comment