Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Fun, Fun, and More Fun!

Lots of October happenings around here! We finally got to welcome the newest addition to the family...Kai Patrick. Of course I couldn't wait to get my hands on him so I had to make a trip to DC to hold the little munchkin! Gigi and Grandad were there too so little Kai got lots of attention. The big girls and I will go to see him in a few weeks. They are counting down the days to meet their new cousin:) Mimi and Grandpa came down for an action packed weekend visit. They are probably still recovering! Between fall festivals, soccer games, birthday parties, and a trip to the pumpkin patch we kept them on their toes! Bryan taking 3 steps holding all the pumpkins...can he do it?? YES so we only paid $20 for all those cute pumpkins the girls picked out. Cailyn taking down a yummy donut! We have been busy decorating the house for Halloween. Here are a few shots of the girls making their ghosts. We have yet to carve pumpkins that will have to happen Wednesday night. We have had multiple Halloween parties which have been filled with pumpkin decorating, candy, and fun! Phew and we still have school parties and parades, then the real night of trick or treating! I'm pretty sure we are all going to be exhausted come Friday. The late night Red Sox games do not help matters:)

No comments:

Post a Comment